Are you sure you want to cancel your enrollment?
- If you cancel, you will have to go through your initial commitment again when you re-enroll in the future.
- By cancelling, you will be giving up all makeup tokens on your account.
- Finding your preferred day and time is hard. If you cancel, there's no guarantee you'll be able to find it again.
- Cancellation/withdrawal requests for the next month must be submitted prior to the last day of the current month.
- When you submit a cancellation, you will be charged for any lessons that take place before your "last day" that have not already been paid for.
- If you do not submit a cancellation request, your enrollment will continue until you do, and you will continue to be billed.
How To Cancel:
If you're still set on cancelling, stop by the front desk, call 601-898-7946 or email SwimInfo@SwimMaley.com and speak with our office staff. We will send you an email confirmation once we process your drop request.